Skip to content
6 weeks pregnant - no symptoms
zimmerj posted:
Hi Everyone,
My daughter was stillborn (at 35 weeks) on 3/22/2014. There was no found reason for her death. A possible cord accident, but the doctors couldn't be sure.Last week I found out that I am pregnant! I'm now 6 weeks along but I do not feel any pregnancy symptoms. Last pregnancy my breasts were sore and I had other symptoms (food cravings, exhaustion). I'm worried the lack of symptoms could be a bad sign. Has anyone out there experienced a lack of symptoms in early pregnancy? Btw, I just took another at home pregnancy test, and it was positive.... why are there no symptoms?

smithc27 responded:
First of all ((Hugs)) and sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you can find some guidance and friendship here, among friends who've "been there"

and to your question... yes! I did with this pregnancy (my 3rd). I was bragging to my husband around 5 weeks that I had no m/s or anything (I had many symptoms with DD)... and then about 6-7 weeks, it hit and was terrible LOL I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry too much; lots of ladies don't have obvious symptoms. Schedule an appointment with your OB to be sure and get checked out. Good luck!
~Charlotte(29), DH(30), M/C 3/7/11, DD Addison 2/12/12, BFP 5/29/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Marissa I'm 22, my husband Matt (23) and I live in Sunny Belleair Bluffs FL right by the beach :) We have 2 dogs a pitbull Myley shes 3...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.