Skip to content
6 weeks pregnant - no symptoms
zimmerj posted:
Hi Everyone,
My daughter was stillborn (at 35 weeks) on 3/22/2014. There was no found reason for her death. A possible cord accident, but the doctors couldn't be sure.Last week I found out that I am pregnant! I'm now 6 weeks along but I do not feel any pregnancy symptoms. Last pregnancy my breasts were sore and I had other symptoms (food cravings, exhaustion). I'm worried the lack of symptoms could be a bad sign. Has anyone out there experienced a lack of symptoms in early pregnancy? Btw, I just took another at home pregnancy test, and it was positive.... why are there no symptoms?

smithc27 responded:
First of all ((Hugs)) and sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you can find some guidance and friendship here, among friends who've "been there"

and to your question... yes! I did with this pregnancy (my 3rd). I was bragging to my husband around 5 weeks that I had no m/s or anything (I had many symptoms with DD)... and then about 6-7 weeks, it hit and was terrible LOL I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry too much; lots of ladies don't have obvious symptoms. Schedule an appointment with your OB to be sure and get checked out. Good luck!
~Charlotte(29), DH(30), M/C 3/7/11, DD Addison 2/12/12, BFP 5/29/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jenn (31) DH (30) DD (4) ^i^ DS 4/17/08 16 W ^i^ DD 10/7/08 13W ^i^ DS 3/20/09 13 W. BFP 1/31 EDD 10/9/10. MTHFR. Baby aspirin, folic acid 4 mg, B6 10...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful