Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
whoa, surprise!!!
mandy_moo posted:
fter a long rough night with lots of me waking up to pee and eat (as well as take care of a screaming 18 mo. old (we are tending DH's 2 nephews and niece)).... and then a bout of throwing up this morning.... I POAS today (not with FMU) and got a BFP!!!!!!! Holy crap, I am seriously shocked!!!! And of course nervous as heck, considering my past. I don't think it's really sunk in yet though.... but I've already got some really strong symptoms going for me. I'll be calling for a DA as soon as I can. I need them to either promise to check my betas or get me in for a dating u/s because I have no recollection of when my last AF was. (I just know it was beginning of April.. sometime. lol) so yeah!!! poss trigs: it's kinda crazy, but we're going to continue the adoption process "just in case" this pregnancy doesn't pan out. And even if it does, we can still be ready to possibly adopt #2!!!

HMcB0910 responded:
OMG - b CONGRATS I am i SO happy for you!

kirsten1971 responded:
Whoa! Mandy! Thats great! congratulations!

Buttercup8119 responded:
AWH! Congrats! I am so happy for you!! GL at your DA! I want to know how it goes :smile:

Danyelli responded:
Okay, now I'm crying TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got me, I'm sooooo happy I can hardly type! This one's got to stick!!!! ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) Sending millions and billions and trillions of sticky bean vibes!!!!

Jamiesfirst responded:
Ahhh I'm so happy for u Mandy!! It's about time..when u least expected it right?! How exciting..get in to that doc and keep us updated!!! :grin:

sprmom75 responded:
Sending you tons of sticky vibes!!!

mp1018 responded:
I also posted for you on TTCAL, but I wanted to say Congrats again. Sending lots of sticky vibes!

kerrib1971 responded:
That is so wonderful! Make sure they check your progesterone levels while they are checking HCG levels. What a great surprise. Tons of sticky, healthy baby vibes coming your way.

atallgirl61 responded:
WOO HOO!!! I am so excited for you! I just know it is going to work out and your adoption will go through!!! Two babies are headed your way!!! CONGRATS!!!

jwolfesgirl responded:
yay!!!!! hope this is a happy and healthy 9 months for you!!!!

mandy_moo responded:
Thanks ladies, I really really appreciate it!!!! I think I've had more symptoms with this pregnancy than I did with either of the others!!! Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it could!!! I've had sore bbs and been SUPER cranky on top of everything else. LOL. So.... here's hoping the third time's the charm!!!!!

binky1980 responded:
I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ya girl!!!!!!!!!!! :sillygrin:

ImpossibleWoman responded:
YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! Big congrats and tons of sticky vibes!!

baby73109 responded:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. :) Welcome to the board!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and married to the love of my life Nick. We are due with our first little boy May 26th 2010. We have had two miscarriages in 2008 an...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.