Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The Twins are Here!
baby73109 posted:
Kate's boys are here, delivered at 10:37 and 10:39 this morning by csection. Baby A weighs 4lbs 15 oz. Baby B weighs 5lbs 2oz. Both boys are in the NICU. That is all I have right now. Will update when I learn more. Welcome boys!!

binky1980 responded:
Happy Birthday Boys...Congrats Kate! Can't wait for all the great updates to come!

Kimmy23235 responded:
Yay! Congrats to Kate and welcome boys

The1Fox responded:
Welcome to Baby Boy A! Welcome to Baby Boy B! Such great weights for almost 34 weeks! Congrats to Kate and her DH!

laurap1980 responded:
Congrats Kate!!!!!!!! And welcome boys! Those sound like great weights...I can't wait to here an update. I hope they are doing well. :smile:

floridasportsmom responded:
Yay, congrats!! Their weight sounds great, hopefully everything else is looking good so far!! That is a great sign for sure!!! Can't wait to hear more!!

platphoto2 responded:
WOW congrats Kate Those are good size babies for 34 weeks you did a great job!

kirsten1971 responded:
Yay! Congratulations to Kate & happy birthday to the boys! :smile:

TryingInATX responded:
YAY!! Congrats Kate and N!! Welcome boys!! Can't wait to hear the birth story! And holy crap, that's over 10 pounds of baby! There's no way they would have been able to stay in there much longer! Kate's a great baby baker!!

TanyaJP responded:
yay!!! congrats! i've been lurking all day for this update. sounds like great weights so hopefully everything else is great as well!

PurpleGirl1979 responded:
Happy birthday boys!!! And Congrats to you Kate!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!! Thanks for keeping us updated Sara! :smile:

lovcats2008 responded:
Yea, Happy birthday babies. Can't wait to hear more updates on them. There weights sound good.

lolabelle2008 responded:
CONGRATS!!! thats soo exciting!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

newlywedAU responded:
YAY Happy Birthday boys!!!! I really hope they are doing well, and I can't wait for our next update.

kerrib1971 responded:
Oh wow, how exciting! Congrats...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a 2 year old girl and a baby boy on the way (EDD 10/24/10). I have a misscarrage at 8 weeks, It happened a few days after my daughter's fir...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.