POLL:where do u live
wannababy20082009 posted:
Texas here.

atallgirl61 responded:
Nevada!

LIsaH1675 responded:
Massachusetts.

BensMommy05 responded:
Massachusetts (20 minutes from Boston area)

kerrib1971 responded:
Utah. Way up north almost to Idaho.

mandy_moo responded:
Kerri I had no idea you were in UT!!! what city exactly if you don't mind me asking? (I won't feel bad if you don't want to tell me I'm just curious)

LetGoNLetGod responded:
Illinois. Everyone automatically thinks that means near Chicago--NOPE. St. Louis metro area. :smile:

binky1980 responded:
Massachusetts ...I had no idea there were so many of us here.. :sheepish:

kerrib1971 responded:
Hi Mandy, I don't mind sharing, not many from Utah! I'm in Cache Valley now. We are in a VERY small town called Wellsville just outside of Sardine Canyon. 15 minutes or so from Logan. I worked in SLC for 10 years and lived in that general area up until the weekend before we had our daughter. Are you in Utah as well?

burgegirl responded:
Kentucky... far Western KY. To give you an idea, I'm only 2 hrs from Nashville, Tennessee.

mandy_moo responded:
I'm from Utah. We actually just got back from a trip to Utah to see all my fam. And DH has some fam in Cache Valley we spent time with as well!!! He's got a brother in Logan and an aunt in Smithfield. His mom was raised in Trenton. I am currently living in Oregon.

kerrib1971 responded:
Hopefully you got some of the nice weather and not the 2 ft of snow in one afternoon... LOL I loved Oregon when I visited!

mandy_moo responded:
We got some of both!!! LOL. My parents are actually in St. George so we went from 80 degrees to snowing in a fairly short time.

froggy_mama responded:
Kansas

laurap1980 responded:
Connecticut :smile:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Eli (32) DH (35) Two kids Tristan (8) and Makenzie (6). One angel in heaven on 2/24/10. My first M/C in a family that hasn't had an M/C in 3 gener...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.