Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
what the heck happened????
Manda_B posted:
I just got back from vacation last night and tried to get on here and am soooooo confused!!!!! What the heck did they do to this???? I dont have the time, energy or the patience to try to figure it out right now so for those of you who I dont have on facebook, feel free to add me there if you want updates!!! Just search amanda cadwell baril and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who comes up. I would love to keep up with all of yous there instead!!! Ahhhh, I cant even figure out how to put a smiley!!!!!

Manda_B responded:
and how the heck did my profile pic get changed??????? Thats a pic I submitted for the photo contest!!!!

Dorothea_WebMD_Staff replied to Manda_B's response:
Hi Manda,

You submitted a pic for the contest under "My Account" and that's the place where we will be uploading profile pics from now on. You can go back in the same place (My Account is still on the upper right) to change it if you'd like. The "profile pics" we were using on the old platform won't be used anymore.

Dorothea

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I am 26 years old. My husband is 28. We have a daughter who is going to turn 3 in december. I have had 4 M/C in 4 years. And now preg...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.