Skip to content
how do you edit picture?
cornell77 posted:
I tried adding a picture to my profile. Once I uploaed it took me to a screen to change the view of the pic and it wont let me edit it? What is the trick and now it wont let me change it back to that generic thing!

ljlflorida responded:
You have a generic pic now. It takes a couple hours for the pic to change once you add a new one. IDK about the edit part.

cornell77 replied to ljlflorida's response:
Yeah it let me upload, but then when I try to resize it wont let me. So only the top corner of the pic shows. I emailed webmd -hopefully they can help!

Dorothea_WebMD_Staff replied to cornell77's response:
Hi Cornell,

We have had other members report having this issue and it turns out that there was a compatibility button on the top right of the screen which appeared to be torn in half. Take a look and see if there"019s something similar on your screen when trying to edit the picture you wish to upload. If so, click on it and that should allow you to edit the picture.

Let us know if this helps.

Dorothea

cornell77 replied to Dorothea_WebMD_Staff's response:
I did not work. I dont see that message on the screen. I tried several different pictures. Oh well!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kristy, 32 DH Nick, 31 Our Beautiful Baby Boy Cullen Isaiah born April 14th, 2009. One Angel in Heaven (April '08) with my wonderful Grandparents....More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.