Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
starting to feel pregnant!
shanastash posted:
hehe, with less than 5 weeks to go, i am finally starting to feel preggo! when i stand up, i can feel strain on my pelvis and i have to take a deep breath cuz it sometimes hurts. i am not so "huge" feeling but my belly is definately looking like it has a baby in it now!

i am tired all the time again but i am stilling HOPING for the nesting bug! the want is definately there, but there is no physical anything going on to get anything done! i feel like i walk like a 90 year old.

thankfully i only have 2 more weeks of work! that i am excited about!!!

anyway, just wanted to share that i finally feel pregnant! not miserable, but definately pregnant! thankfully i have about 4 more weeks left!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 EDD 11.20.10 PINK TEAM!!! Rx: Lovenox 40 mg, baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid, AND PRAYERS!

teacherbeck responded:
Wow! Less than 5 weeks left! That's amazing Shana! I am so exicted... it's been such a long hard journey but soon you will be holding that sweet baby in your arms! Yay!

WAHOOOOO for only 2 wks of work left for ya!

I am already feeling majorly preggo and I have almost 10 wks left!! I have had to start using extra pillows on the couch to prop myself or else I can barely get up! LOL! So by the time I get to your stage... sheesh!
Becky (30) DH (36) BFP April '10; Juliet Christine is due Dec 27th 2010!Praying every day for my precious LO!! TRIGS 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09). Story in profile.

dino44 responded:
You are so close! How exciting!!

I'm with Becky... I definitely feel majorly preggo, and I have 10 weeks still. I'm not that big, but I feel sooooo full of baby! I can't get to my feet without almost peeing myself! I'm glad you are not feeling miserable. I hope your nesting bug kicks in soon for you, so you can have some more energy. You are so, so close to meeting your precious baby!
Me: Tabatha (28), DH: Paul (29), Angel Baby @ 13 weeks, PAL graduate!!!: Emma 4/3/09, PAL 2: BFP 4/24 keeping our fingers crossed for another Graduate. EDD 12/31/10! Saw hb on 5/17! YELLOW TEAM!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Krista (29) DH (30), DS (4), DD (18 mos), 5 angels, and one on the way! EDD 10/6/10

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.