Skip to content
starting to feel pregnant!
shanastash posted:
hehe, with less than 5 weeks to go, i am finally starting to feel preggo! when i stand up, i can feel strain on my pelvis and i have to take a deep breath cuz it sometimes hurts. i am not so "huge" feeling but my belly is definately looking like it has a baby in it now!

i am tired all the time again but i am stilling HOPING for the nesting bug! the want is definately there, but there is no physical anything going on to get anything done! i feel like i walk like a 90 year old.

thankfully i only have 2 more weeks of work! that i am excited about!!!

anyway, just wanted to share that i finally feel pregnant! not miserable, but definately pregnant! thankfully i have about 4 more weeks left!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 EDD 11.20.10 PINK TEAM!!! Rx: Lovenox 40 mg, baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid, AND PRAYERS!

teacherbeck responded:
Wow! Less than 5 weeks left! That's amazing Shana! I am so exicted... it's been such a long hard journey but soon you will be holding that sweet baby in your arms! Yay!

WAHOOOOO for only 2 wks of work left for ya!

I am already feeling majorly preggo and I have almost 10 wks left!! I have had to start using extra pillows on the couch to prop myself or else I can barely get up! LOL! So by the time I get to your stage... sheesh!
Becky (30) DH (36) BFP April '10; Juliet Christine is due Dec 27th 2010!Praying every day for my precious LO!! TRIGS 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09). Story in profile.

dino44 responded:
You are so close! How exciting!!

I'm with Becky... I definitely feel majorly preggo, and I have 10 weeks still. I'm not that big, but I feel sooooo full of baby! I can't get to my feet without almost peeing myself! I'm glad you are not feeling miserable. I hope your nesting bug kicks in soon for you, so you can have some more energy. You are so, so close to meeting your precious baby!
Me: Tabatha (28), DH: Paul (29), Angel Baby @ 13 weeks, PAL graduate!!!: Emma 4/3/09, PAL 2: BFP 4/24 keeping our fingers crossed for another Graduate. EDD 12/31/10! Saw hb on 5/17! YELLOW TEAM!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kristy, 32 DH Nick, 31 Our Beautiful Baby Boy Cullen Isaiah born April 14th, 2009. One Angel in Heaven (April '08) with my wonderful Grandparents....More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 45 found this helpful