Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
on monday
shanastash posted:
switch to heprin...which means i will be 36 weeks along! back when i was just starting my lovenox, 36 weeks seemed SOO far away and here it is, just 2 days away! crazy! i am not looking forward to those shots by the way. i got the hang of 1 shot down but sometimes i forget at night, so i just do it in the morning...with the heprin i can't be forgetting as i am supposed to do it morning and night! oy!

i know it's not that big of a deal, i think i am actually more anxious than the issue with the shot. i don't mind shots. thank goodness right?! my SIL told me good thing she never had to take shots to have a kid cuz if so, she wouldn't have any kids! i guess i didn't realize that that phobia of needles is really big out there since its just "another thing to deal with" for me.

eh anyway, i am kinda weirded out that its only 4 weeks away, but my mind/heart/body keeps telling me she will be 1 to 2 weeks early. but if i am right on time, i will be happy! that means she'll be nice and cooked!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 EDD 11.20.10 PINK TEAM!!! Rx: Lovenox 40 mg, baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid, AND PRAYERS!

agbdiva responded:
I have done the heparin shots twice a day since 5wk and will have to keep at it until labor. It's a pain, especially if you don't find a good place to put that needle.

She will be here before you know it!
Me (41) DH(48) I will be induced sometime the 1st week of January 2011 We're on the Pink Team! M/C 6/08(unknown) M/C 8/09(trisomy 15)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hailey (26), Allen 38, Ava 3, my little angel Carter Ryan 2/7/10-7/25/10 (heart transplant 6/25/10) Trying again for Baby #3

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.