Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
on monday
shanastash posted:
switch to heprin...which means i will be 36 weeks along! back when i was just starting my lovenox, 36 weeks seemed SOO far away and here it is, just 2 days away! crazy! i am not looking forward to those shots by the way. i got the hang of 1 shot down but sometimes i forget at night, so i just do it in the morning...with the heprin i can't be forgetting as i am supposed to do it morning and night! oy!

i know it's not that big of a deal, i think i am actually more anxious than the issue with the shot. i don't mind shots. thank goodness right?! my SIL told me good thing she never had to take shots to have a kid cuz if so, she wouldn't have any kids! i guess i didn't realize that that phobia of needles is really big out there since its just "another thing to deal with" for me.

eh anyway, i am kinda weirded out that its only 4 weeks away, but my mind/heart/body keeps telling me she will be 1 to 2 weeks early. but if i am right on time, i will be happy! that means she'll be nice and cooked!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 EDD 11.20.10 PINK TEAM!!! Rx: Lovenox 40 mg, baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid, AND PRAYERS!

agbdiva responded:
I have done the heparin shots twice a day since 5wk and will have to keep at it until labor. It's a pain, especially if you don't find a good place to put that needle.

She will be here before you know it!
Me (41) DH(48) I will be induced sometime the 1st week of January 2011 We're on the Pink Team! M/C 6/08(unknown) M/C 8/09(trisomy 15)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me, 31 BF, 26, 8/08 MC 8wks, 02/09 MC 6wks, 2 D&C, 3 furbabies. BFP 5/1/10, EDD 1/6/11.Mason Slade born 1/13/2011 via C-Section!!!

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful