Skip to content
u/s update
mel07430 posted:
37w2d

Had u/s today. The little guy looks great!!! They said he is definately full term size...probably about 8 lbs or so. We do a weight check on Monday.

His head is all the way down but I didnt need and u/s to tell me that! I feel like I have a head haning in my crotch!!!! Hahaha

I am sooooooooo ready for him to get her. Less than 2 weeks till the c/s!! OMG!!

d/a tomorrow at 1pm.... One more u/s next monday...
Melissa (37) DH (39) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 2 yo. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010. C/S scheduled 11/6. Blue Team!!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Yay for a good appointment! Hopefully the next 2 weeks will fly by and your little boy will be in your arms before you know it! I am excited to read your birth story, KUP!
Mandy 26, DH 31, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, EDD 3/27/11, Greenish-yellow team (undecided)

RachelNuke responded:
OOOHHH, getting so close you can taste it huh?

I'm glad everything went well, can't wait to read your birth story
Me 28, DH 27, MC 11/08, BFP 9/11/10, EDD 5/21/11 Green Team HR 10/07/10 148bpm

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a wonderful 2 year old boy who loves to drive his momma crazy. I also have an 11 year old step daughter and 13 year old step son. 4 angels in h...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 45 found this helpful