Skip to content
M.I.A.
shanastash posted:
hey guys, its me...i have been mia lately cuz our computer crashed...but i just wanted to update ya'll.

i was at a one with baby still floating as of last monday. i had a bad day today and completely over did it and my woo hoo hurts like hell every time i try to walk! not sure what that means but i am not bleeding, so i am assuming all is well. baby is still quite active!

i am hoping to go into labor a week early...it's not intuition now, its now wanting it! hehe! i am sooo thankful i only have 3 more days left of work after tomorrow. and with that i am only working every other day...so i am pretty happy!

we got our rocking/swival chair last night for the baby's room so now it at least has ONE piece of baby furniture in it! oops! no, probably on monday we will get the crib in and the dresser, but we have to get help with the dresser and peeps always seem to be sooo busy when we are not! but with the crib we can always just cut open the box in the garage and just carry each peice in one at a time...which i could do! but i get SOO flipping tired when i get home from work its not even funny!

i am really wishing this "nesting" thing would kick in...it needs to!!!

other than that...i am doing well. i am trying to decide what i wanna be tomorrow for halloween...i am thinking either a pregnant chick (stereotypical bad pregnant chick, holding a cig and a beer) or a Colts Fan....hehe i just wanna be comfy!!!

anyway, we will be getting a new laptop/computer...form of communication! on november 7th...so i will be able to post more about the baby when we get it! take care all!!!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 EDD 11.20.10 PINK TEAM!!! Rx: Lovenox 40 mg, baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid, AND PRAYERS!

dino44 responded:
Hey there, Stranger! Glad everything is going well for you. Fingers crossed that Baby gets here soon for you. I can't wait to hear your birth story! Have fun tomorrow :)
Me: Tabatha (28), DH: Paul (29), Angel Baby @ 13 weeks, PAL graduate!!!: Emma 4/3/09, PAL 2: BFP 4/24 keeping our fingers crossed for another Graduate. EDD 12/31/10! Saw hb on 5/17! YELLOW TEAM!

cheyenne828 replied to dino44's response:
Hey Shana!! Wow, I can't believe you're in the home stretch. Keep us in the loop if you can, and lots of luck and an easy delivery to you!
Pam 37, DH 37 ~ TTC 1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10, EDD 4/2/11, yellow team

risdiane responded:
Lurking....
Glad you are doing well, I was wondering about you. You are almost there LO will be here before you know it. So excited for you, KUP!!!!!
Cris, 31 DH 31 - Ectopic 10/08, m/c 09/09 at 16 weeks unknown cause 1/14 BFP, Due 9/23 its a boy!

sarahmhoff responded:
You have been MIA! So happy to hear you're almost done with work. (I can't imagine how I could have made it through this pregnancy doing my old job! I thank God each day that DH was on board with figuring out a way for me to leave, and stay at home.) You are such a trooper...and I truly admire you for truckin' on through!! :)

I have started nesting as far as cleaning goes. I will get this sudden urge to clean up, and I don't stop until the entire room is spotless and sanitized!! Then when I'm done I think, "That was weird. I've never sanitized a door knob in my entire life!"
I desperately want to get LOs room all fixed up, but I don't have my bedding and decorations and such yet. All the furniture is in there, and it looks so empty without all the cutesy baby things. I have another shower on the 14th (which I'm of course excited and thankful for, but come on guys... a shower when I'm 38 weeks??! Cutting it a little close aren't we?) So anyway I'm trying to not buy stuff bc I know I'll get a lot at this shower, but the room not being ready is absolutely killing me!

So glad to hear you're doing well Shana. We're going to be snuggling our babies really soon!!! Looking forward to hearing from you more when you get your new form of communication!
Sending some early (but not too early) baby vibes your way!!
Sarah (25) and DH (27) We lost our first little one in Jan 2010 at 7w, but were blessed by a BFP after just one cycle. EDD 11/28/10!!! We're on the BLUE team! Praying each day for a PAL grad.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laura (22) DH (24) TTC # 1. I had a m/c on 3/09 at 5 weeks and a blighted ovum on 7/09 @ 9 weeks. Had to have a D & C in July 09. BFP 1/30/10!! Sa...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.