Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
so much pressure!
mel07430 posted:
I am feeling so much pressure that it hurts to walk. I have a dr appt today at 1:40 and I think I am going to ask to move this c/s up to tonight or tomorrrow. I just cannot take it anymore. THere is no way in H-E-double hockey sticks I would have made it to my actual due date of 11/13....
Melissa (37) DH (39) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 2 yo. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010. C/S scheduled 11/6. Blue Team!!

sarahmhoff responded:
Hang in there hun!! Hopefully they'll be able to get you in a bit sooner, but if not you only have a few more days! Just focus on the the fact that it's almost over, and that you will be rewarded with a SON at the end of all this- definately worth the misery!

I feel for you...and I'm saying a prayer that your doc does too and bumps your c/s up. Let us know how the d/a goes.

Sending lots of calming and relaxing vibes your way!!!!
Sarah (25) and DH (27) We lost our first little one in Jan 2010 at 7w, but were blessed by a BFP after just one cycle. EDD 11/28/10!!! We're on the BLUE team! Praying each day for a PAL grad.

jedmonds12 responded:
Aw Mel, I'm sorry!! Hang in there, girl, it'll all be worth it in the end! Definitely KUP on what the doc says. ((HUGS))
Julie (27) DF (34). One MC 5/10 at 7 wks. BFP 8/9/10! Stick, baby, stick! 10/5/10: HB 163, measuring 6d big, movement!. EDD: 4/18/11

Starla_94 responded:
OH i remember that feeling like it was yesterday even though it was 7 years ago.. and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!!

KUP on the doc appt and hopefully they can get you in sooner! Take it easy and like the other posters said.. Remember in the end it wil all be worth it when you hold that baby boy for the first time!

Lots of Calming and relaxing vibes for you!! and prayers you will have a little relief soon!
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ GreeBean - hoping for a girl! EDD 4/28/2011

LindzRenee responded:
Hang in there, Mel! I'm pretty sure I know the pressure you are talking about and yeah, SUCKS. I really hope they can get you in earlier! Try to take it easy in the mean time!
Me 31, DH 36 - MC's 3/4/9, 4/6/9 and 10/26/9 at 12w2d. BFP 2/18!!! Stick little one stick - Due 11/1/10

mel07430 responded:
No luck girls. Prior to 39 weeks they wont do it without a medical reason and even if they did I would need an amnio. I dont want to do that so I am sucking it up. Saturday at 8am still stands.
She did check me bc of the pain and not even slightly open...completey closed. Oh well. If he is the size they think 9lb5oz then that totally explains this pain....

1/2 days for the rest of the week then off for 3 months!
Melissa (37) DH (39) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 2 yo. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010. C/S scheduled 11/6. Blue Team!!

Starla_94 replied to mel07430's response:
So sorry Mel..

I found an excercise ball really helped wth reliving that pressure.. i found excercises online how to use the ball like if you were in labor.. this Really hellped especially with Scaitic and the ECP pain!!!! LOL

if you have one maybe you could see if that helps if nothing else relieve a little pressure for the time being!!

Sat will be here before you know it!!

I don't get why they would"require" an amnio what the heck woudl taht tell you at this late stage? LOLOLOL.
Christina (34) DH (38)- 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (twins) BFP on 8/15/2010 ~ GreeBean - hoping for a girl! EDD 4/28/2011

risdiane replied to mel07430's response:
Bummer on not getting to go today. Maybe you could bribe him... break mommas water and I will buy you a car at 16? Of course I tried that and it didnt work (LO did break my water 10 minutes before I was wheeled back for my scheduled csection..) of course my brother told me I started off too big that dollars work wonders with his LO's. You may not be the bribing type but when you get desperate what else can you do?

I hope you can find some comfort in the next few days.
Cris, 31 DH 31 - Ectopic 10/08, m/c 09/09 at 16 weeks unknown cause 1/14 BFP, Due 9/23 its a boy!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started ttcing on 4/10 discovered after 4 months discovered hormonal problem took prednisone got pregnant 10/3/10 on 11/11/10 found out not hearbeat...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful