Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
bhc becoming real?
shanastash posted:
so it's been since around noon that i have had "steady" conx but they are every half hour. i know the doc says don't call until they are 5 mins apart...but i am just wondering if maybe they are still just bh? i mean they feel the same, maybe a little more painfull, as in the uterus is definately contracting more so, but nothing like (TRIGGS - last year when i had real conx when trying to deliver fishie - END TRIGGS)...

its only been 5 hours of this so i am not getting too worried about it, but i am kinda weirded out by it. does that make sense? i don't wanna call the doc on call about it either, which makes me think i really shouldn't worry about it. i am kinda excited but definately scared of the "unknown" ya know?!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 EDD 11.20.10 PINK TEAM!!! Rx: Lovenox 40 mg, baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid, AND PRAYERS!

TeacherBeck responded:
exciting!! I have had BHC off and on for a few weeks, and on very stressful or busy days I have had them every 18-25 minutes for like an hour or two, but drinking water or putting my feet up always helps and so my doctr says they are fine (unless I have more than 4-5 an hour, then I am supposed to call).
So, in my non-expert, inexperienced opinion I bet your body is just starting to gear up for the big day.

As I typed this I am thinking wouldn't it be funny if I am saying all this and you are already at the hossy delivering your precious Jennaraya (sp?/sorry!).

You are done with work now, right?? I hope so!
KUP!!
Becky (30) DH (36) BFP April '10; Juliet Christine is due Dec 27th 2010!Praying every day for my precious LO!! TRIGS 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09). Story in profile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Rachel, I live in Virginia. I spent six years in the USNavy where I met my DH. We have been TTC for about 4 yrs. I had a BFP 9/08 a...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful