Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HI Girls!!
mel07430 posted:
Grad checking in here! Tyler will be 2 weeks on Saturday. I cannot believe it!! He is sleeping great and bf'ing like a champ. It is weird adjusting to a newborn again though. I cant get over how by by DD looks now (2 yo). When I went in for my c/s I had a baby girl at home and afterwards when she came to visit she was not a baby anymore. She looked enourmous and I felt like her vocablulary exploded! LOL She is in love with Baby Brother as she calls him. She always wants to be near him (sleeping in our room again!!), and kiss/hug him. It is really cute to see her when she gets home from school the first thing she does is run to him and kiss him.

She has been acting out with me though by hitting and kicking. She will not listen to me for anything and it is causing me lots of stress. I find myself yelling at her more and it breaks my heart. Everyone keeps telling me that she will get better...I just want my sweet baby girl back!! :-(

Other then that all is well. I am healing nicely from the c/s and have been up and around with no issues. I had my one week follow up and the incision is all healed.

Thanks again for all of your support over the last 9 months. You are all the best!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO (((((HUGS)))))
Melissa (37) DH (39) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 2 yo. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010. C/S scheduled 11/6. Blue Team!!

jedmonds12 responded:
Yay, Mel! All good news!! Well, except DD acting out, but I'm sure it's just a phase and she'll back to her sweet self in no time. Everybody has to adjust when a new baby comes home, right?

Glad to hear Tyler is doing so well and you're healing up :) I hope we get more updates in the future! ((HUGS))
Julie (27) DF (34). One MC 5/10 at 7 wks. BFP 8/9/10! It's a boy!!! EDD 4/18/11

dino44 responded:
I'm so glad you guys are all doing so well. Sorry DD is giving you a hard time. I hope she sweetens up for you soon! I love that you updated us. Thank you!
Me: Tabatha (28), DH: Paul (29), Angel Baby @ 13 weeks, PAL graduate!!!: Emma 4/3/09, PAL 2: BFP 4/24 keeping our fingers crossed for another Graduate. EDD 12/31/10! Saw hb on 5/17! YELLOW TEAM!

mlbock replied to dino44's response:
I am also glad to hear that everything is going so well with you and Tyler. I anticipate my DS will be the same as your DD as he is already showing some of that - like he knows what is coming. Hang in there! I am sure it will be short lived!
Marisa (36)DH (33) M/C 10/07 at 10 weeks. DS Jace PAL grad and 28 week preemie due to Eclampsia 08/08. EDD 12/21/10 - BLUE team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Trigg: 27yrs old married to high school sweetheart we have a 6 year old son who will be seven Nov 2 and my due date now is Nov 23!! I had our baby gir...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.