Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hungry Hump Day 12/8/10
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
What's cookin', Good Lookin'? Hey, you knew I'd have to say it eventually!

It's Hungry Hump Day and time to talk about what's on the menu today. What have you got simmering away or baking to perfect yumminess?

Personally, I have been extremely lazy about cooking meals lately with all the extra stuff needing to be done around the holidays. It's been take out way too often in the last few weeks. Not healthy, and not cheap.

So, today I've got a chicken boiling on the stove and will bone it to make a couple meals: Chicken Pot Pie and Chicken Enchiladas. I use half the meat for each and then I have two meals...one for tonight and one for later this week.

How about you? Do you have any meals that you prepare ahead of time to help out during the week? Make us all drool with your recipe ideas!

P.S. - Don't forget to share your healthy cookie recipe in our WebMD Cookie Recipe Swap and you might be the lucky one to be chosen for something special this week!
~Andie

agbdiva responded:
I am into easy and tasty. Tonight it's Schwan's chicken Parmesan with a side of whole wheat pasta with Prego traditional sauce. I think I'll do a salad too.

I use www.kraftfoods.com at least once a week. They have economical and healthy recipes where I can usually get a couple of meals out of one recipe.
Me (41) DH(48) I will be induced sometime the 1st week of January 2011 We're on the Pink Team! M/C 6/08(unknown) M/C 8/09(trisomy 15)

RachelNuke responded:
I am all about the Shepard's pie tonight with cornbread on the side...yummy! and perfect for this cold.
Me 29, DH 27, MC 11/08, BFP 9/11/10, EDD 5/21/11 Green Team, should know 12/23!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Started Trying to conceive our first in Oct 08, We got great news in May 09 only to have a find out we had a missed M/C in June at 10wks. We went for ...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.