Skip to content
Merry Christmas!
dino44 posted:
I know this is a day early, but I'm pretty sure I won't get a chance to get online tomorrow. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I also want to thank you ladies for all your support over the past 9 months. Through all my ups and downs and fears and happy moments, I always had you girls to turn to for support and encouragement. I will never forget you all for that. Asher has been a beautiful addition to our family. He is eating well and sleeping well. DD just loves him to pieces and wants to sit and stare at him all the time. He rarely cries, but when he does, DD gets so concerned and won't leave his side until he stops. She spent the whole first day at home saying, "Baby! Wow!" I am so happy I could cry. I have my moments of the "Baby Blues", but that is from self-inflicted lack of sleep. It is so hard to just stop at the end of the day, but it is something I am going to have to just do. Maybe now that my family has left, I won't feel so inclined to cook and clean. Anyway... just wanted to give a little update. I wish you all a perfectly uneventful remainder of your pregnancies. I will lurk as much as I can to read all of your birth stories. Hugs and belly pats to all of you special ladies!
Me: Tabatha (28), DH: Paul (29), Angel Baby @ 13 weeks, PAL graduate!!!: Emma 4/3/09, PAL 2: BFP 4/24 keeping our fingers crossed for another Graduate. EDD 12/31/10! Saw hb on 5/17! YELLOW TEAM!

TeacherBeck responded:
I feel the same way, Tabatha :) I really feel blessed to have happened upon this website and can't imagine how stressful my pregnancy would have been without the support of all the ladies on here. It was so amazing & encouraging to keep reading all the birth stories & happy endings and it helped me focus on the positive when my worries got the best of me.
Hugs back to you and to everyone else on here... can't wait to read all of you birth stories and hope to see everyone on the GRAD board :) Yay!
Becky (30) DH (37) One brand-new LO, Juliet Christine came Dec 10th (EDD was 12/27), and she is PERFECT! TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

Mandy_Smiles responded:
I'm glad that all is well with you Tabatha and Becky! I also love having this board. I call it my secret society! LOL! :) I don't know what I would have done without this board. Sometimes I feel like nobody else will understand, other than the women on this board. I strive to be on the Grad board someday!
Mandy 26, DH 31, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, EDD 3/27/11 and we are thinking about calling her Gwenyth Grace :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello all. My husband and I met while working together in '08..fell in love and decided one day that maybe we'd like a baby. We didn't st...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.