Skip to content
TeacherBeck
dino44 posted:
Sorry to post on here. I didn't know where else to post. Becky, are you on the PAL Grad board? I created an account, but it's still pending and waiting for approval. I was just curious about how long it takes.

I hope you are having a great time with Juliet!
Me: Tabatha (28), DH: Paul (29), Angel Baby @ 13 weeks, PAL graduate!!!: Emma 4/3/09, PAL 2: BFP 4/24 keeping our fingers crossed for another Graduate. EDD 12/31/10! Saw hb on 5/17! YELLOW TEAM!

TeacherBeck responded:
Hey :) I am still lurking on here... so excited for all these other ladies to bring home their bundles of joy!

I requested to join the PAL Grad board last week, maybe Thursday? Fri was Cmas eve but I thought I'd hear back sometime early this week- so far I haven't :( I really want to get on there, too- Dying to catch up with everyone! And see how their LOs are doing (and get advice!!).

Hope it's soon!
Becky (30) DH (37) One brand-new LO, Juliet Christine came Dec 10th (EDD was 12/27), and she is PERFECT! TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

dino44 replied to TeacherBeck's response:
I think that's the day I requested to be added, too. Hopefully we'll be added soon. I really want to catch up, too. I have a few of the mommies from here on my Facebook, but I'm hoping there are more ladies on the grad boards.
Me: Tabatha (28), DH: Paul (29), Angel Baby @ 13 weeks, PAL graduate!!!: Emma 4/3/09, PAL 2: BFP 4/24 keeping our fingers crossed for another Graduate. EDD 12/31/10! Saw hb on 5/17! YELLOW TEAM!

risdiane responded:
YEA, I am so glad you ladies are joining the grad board I miss you all so much! It took a bit for me to be added hopefully its just the holidays slowing it up. I am so excited for you girls to move over!!!!!
Also, the proboards works awesome with my iPhone versus here where I can read but cant respond.
Looking forward to seeing you ladies there!
Cris, 31 DH 31 - Ectopic 10/08, m/c 09/09 at 16 weeks unknown cause 1/14 BFP, Due 9/23 its a boy!

woody1983 replied to risdiane's response:
Yes! it does take a little while for those admins to add newbies.....I had the same problem cause it was during the summer and people were on vaca. They should add you soon...I can personal message the admin if you guys don't hear something soon. Let me know Tabatha....on FB if you can as I only lurk here about 1x a week :) sometimes more.........
Carrie (27)DH (29), 2 angels in heaven (02/02, 10,09) Furbaby-Hawkeye (6) PAL GRAD!!!!! Jorja Eliana 07/20/2010!

MNHall responded:
Hey ladies. I posted asking the admins if they had your pending request. I'll let you know if something went wrong or if it's just because they are busy over the holidays and maybe not on the boards!

See y'all there!! So glad you're joining! :)
Shelley (30), DH (30), DS (05/07 - 3 yrs), DD (02/09 - 1 yr) - Both PAL Grads!! 2 m/c's (06/06 and 04/08) - EDD 11/29/10!!!!

MNHall replied to woody1983's response:
Oh sorry Carrie, I didn't read all the way down to your response...I posted a message on the community chat board on the grad board...not sure if you did PM them or not...but hopefully someone will see something either way! :)
Shelley (30), DH (30), DS (05/07 - 3 yrs), DD (02/09 - 1 yr) - Both PAL Grads!! 2 m/c's (06/06 and 04/08) - EDD 11/29/10!!!!

MNHall responded:
Sorry for posting yet again!!! Just wanted to let y'all know that the girl that usually does the approving, I checked up on her and I of course don't want to give personal info on her, but she has a family thing going on right now. I doubt it will be long before she gets to y'all, but my guess is she hasn't been to the grad board in a few days!

Just wanted to update y'all!

TeacherBeck replied to MNHall's response:
thanks ladies! I will keep checking my e-mail :)
Becky (30) DH (37) One brand-new LO, Juliet Christine came Dec 10th (EDD was 12/27), and she is PERFECT! TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

MNHall responded:
Tabatha and Becky...I think I see yall on the member list...so try to sign on if you haven't yet! :)

dino44 replied to MNHall's response:
It still says pending for me. Maybe it just takes a little bit to go through. Thanks for keeping an eye on it for us and helping us out!

TeacherBeck replied to dino44's response:
Same here! Will keep checking this week :)

MNHall replied to dino44's response:
Ok, got word that it really should be good now! :) Actually talked to admin, didn't just check the list! See you there!!!!

dino44 replied to MNHall's response:
I just saw my welcome e-mail! Hooray! Thanks, Shelley!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My boyfriend and I have been together for over two years. He's a wonderful father figure to my son, Jack, who is almost 5. We recently purchase...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.