Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Heard baby's HB!!!!
bbylove21 posted:
So i had D/a today and only expected a pap..and unexpectedly she pulled out the doppler thingy. I was so nervous to say the least my DH wasn't there for this and she found it after a couple of seconds (longest seconds of my life)..I heard it and fell in love : D I realized in that moment that i will WORRY for the rest of my life!! All i needed was a hb but it isn't enough to be calm of course!!. Ultrasound on Friday Jan 7.
Adriana(21) DH(26) mc at 9 weeks in 5/22/10 BFP!! 9/25/10 EDD 6/29/10 Yay summer baby!! Chicago is cold! Yellow team

TeacherBeck responded:
(lurking!)
Yay :) Congrats!
Becky (30) DH (37) One brand-new LO, Juliet Christine came Dec 10th (EDD was 12/27), and she is PERFECT! TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

MommaSampson responded:
Congratulations on hearing the heartbeat! Isn't it the most amazing sound?
I'm Heather(26) and DH is 29. We have two little girls, 6

bbylove21 responded:
The most amazing sound i will ever hear..
Adriana(21) DH(26) mc at 9 weeks in 5/22/10 BFP!! 9/25/10 EDD 6/29/10 Yay summer baby!! Chicago is cold! Yellow team

crispy_critty responded:
Congratulations! I know the first time they did mine I felt soooo nervous because of me not hearing the heartbeat with my last child that I mc. But, once I heard it, I was like you, in love. Lol! I cried at my first ultrasound too, just makes it even more real that the baby is in there and seems healthy. Congrats again!

jedmonds12 responded:
Awww, congrats!! Isn't that just the best? :) Did your dr give you baby's heart rate? I'm excited for your appt on the 7th! Luckily it's not too far away!
Julie (27) DF (34). One MC 5/10 at 7 wks. BFP 8/9/10! It's a boy!!! EDD 4/18/11

MSettle78 replied to jedmonds12's response:
Yay so happy for you My Apt is on the 4th I will be 13 weeks

cheyenne828 replied to MSettle78's response:
Congratulations!! It is such a relief!! Wait til you start to feel movement!
Pam 37, DH 37 ~ TTC 1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10, EDD 4/2/11, yellow team

bbylove21 replied to cheyenne828's response:
Thanks ladies.. i am beyond exited now..it's real this is happening : D and no Julie she didn't give me a HB rate :/ but i can't wait 'till the 7th for my ultrasound.I will faint when i feel it move for the first time

Gonnamissmyson replied to bbylove21's response:
How exciting! Big Congrats to you Adriana!
Star 26 DD 2 11/25/08 and DS RIP @ 25 weeks due to a encephalocele and a diaphragmatic hernia 07/31/09 BFP 12/02/10!! EDD 08/01/2011 Hoping for a healthy baby, wouldnt hurt if I got my boy!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
That is so exciting! It is so amazing to hear the HB for the first time! I am happy for you Adriana and KUP on how your ultrasound goes next Friday! :)
Mandy 26, DH 31, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, EDD 3/27/11 and we are thinking about calling her Gwenyth Grace :)

RachelNuke responded:
Hearing the HB is the most amazing thing...I actually bought a doppler stethoscope for home just to hear the LO once a week to reassure myself...It is still amazing every time I hear it :)

Congratulations, I can't wait to hear how the US goes :)
Me 29, DH 27, MC 11/08, BFP 9/11/10, EDD 5/21/11 PINK TEAM :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I decided to start TTC back in October of 2009. We became pregnant in January of 2010 and had to decide immediately on our living situa...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.