Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PAL Grad Lurking!!!
LindzRenee posted:
Hi Ladies!!! I've missed you all so much and I wanted to say sorry that I've been MIA for so long...I promise I will do better at checking in!

Bode is great..getting big quick! He's 9 weeks and weighs 13.6 and is 24" long. Today is my second day back from maternity leave and it was so hard to leave him behind yesterday but it'll get better!

Anyway, wanted to re-introduce myself and send along any vibes you may need or want. ((((HUGS)))) and can't wait to find out what's been going on with each of you!!!
Me 32 - DH 36
Bode Edward  Born 11.3.2010
MC's 3.4.9  4.6.9  10.26.9

cheyenne828 responded:
Hi Lindz!!! I can't believe it's been 9 weeks. Wow! I'm so glad you and Bode are doing well and I hope the transition back to work is easy. We miss you on the board!!
Pam 37, DH 37 ~ TTC 1 ~ BFP 5/29/09, MC 7/7/09 ~ BFP 12/14/09, early MC 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10, EDD 4/2/11, yellow team

risdiane responded:
So glad you guys are doing well.
Tyler is a chuncky one but even at 17 weeks he isnt 24 inches you have a long big one I have a short fat one :) man could that be misconstrued (sp?) :)
I hope you join the grad board - miss you!!!!
Cris, 31 DH 31 - Ectopic 10/08, m/c 09/09 at 16 weeks unknown cause 1/14 BFP, Due 9/23 its a boy!

TeacherBeck responded:
LOL Cris!

hey Lindz! So glad all is well! I joined the grad board- it took me a day or two to figure out the format but it's pretty easy and a great place for new-momma advice! And a great way to keep up with each other!

Juliet is 5 weeks now. She is 9 lbs 10 ounces as of yesterday (not sure of length)... we go for her 6 wk ckup this coming Friday.

I lurk here to keep up w/everyone but hope to see u on the PAL Grad board!
Becky (30) DH (37) One brand-new LO, Juliet Christine came Dec 10th (EDD was 12/27), and she is PERFECT! TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Rachel, I live in Virginia. I spent six years in the USNavy where I met my DH. We have been TTC for about 4 yrs. I had a BFP 9/08 a...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.