Skip to content
Stupid hard boiled eggs.....
Hayswifey posted:
So, in an effort to be healthy and eat a good breakfast, I made myself some boiled eggs. I even made a couple so I could have some for tomorrow as well.

Well, now I am TOTALLY regretting it! I have the WORST gas/indigestion pain EVER!!!! Omg.....it has been KILLING me for the past 2 hours!!! Every position is uncomfortable, it stabs, and I can't STAND IT!!! Omg.....

Looks like I will NOT be eating them tomorrow! Grumble, grumble.

mrslee97658 responded:
I love hard boiled eggs but the thought of them right now at this stage in my pregnancy I wouldn't even try it. Maybe when I get past the morning sickness stage they will sound better. I hope you feel better soon.
Me Ruth(27), DH (42) DS1(11), DD(8), DS2(4), DS3(3) M/c 1@6wks 9/06,M/C 2 D

marchbabee responded:
Oh, I think water right now gives me gas. Grrrrrr. By the time I get home from work (I work late, until 8:00pm) and have eaten my dinner, my stomach looks like I'm 9 months pregnant with air. Sometimes I wish I could just stick a needle in there to let all the air out. Of course DH is loving it...he may kick me out of the bedroom soon...:)

TeacherBeck responded:
Too funny ladies!

Around 25wks or so I was craving cauliflower and I ate like half of a head of cauliflower in one night and Oh My gosh it was really brutal! Sounds like what happened to you with the eggs, Hayswifey!

Just rememeber, this too shall "pass" LOL
Becky (30) DH (37) One brand-new LO, Juliet Christine came Dec 10th (EDD was 12/27), and she is PERFECT! TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Adina (31) & DH (31). DS 10/07, m/c #1 6/09, m/c #2, 9/09, MTHFR taking 4 mg folic acid & baby aspirin. BFP 12/22/09, PAL Grad 8/25/2010. Than...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.