Skip to content
Dr appt today at 11:40
Dylansmom04 posted:
I have an appt in just a little bit and i am SO nervous. Im not seeing my dr today bc shes at another office but her nurse told me yesterday that she is delivering monday and that they should be able to get me in for induction that day! I am trying not to get too excited until we know for sure but the suspense is KILLING me! I am hoping I have made some more progress bc they may be able to strip my membranes! I am a little worried because the baby hasnt moved good since Tuesday, and I am hoping thats normal...I will update this afternoon, hopefully with good news.
Ashley 26 Chris 33 DS 6, m/c 12/2006 at 11w 2d, m/c 2/2007 at 5w, m/c 12/2009 at 10w 4d, m/c 3/2010 at 5 week. BFP June 24th, EDD March 4th, 2010 BLUE TEAM

Spotlight: Member Stories

My boyfriend and I have been together for over two years. He's a wonderful father figure to my son, Jack, who is almost 5. We recently purchase...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.