Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
    How to read a HCG Quantitative lab result from doctor
    christalcubs posted:
    I got a call from my doctor saying that my blood test results came back positive and that I am pregnant. I had to pick up the lab results so that I could take them to my midwife because my doctor doesn't deliver babies. So as I am looking at the lab result it says HCG Quantitative can tell about how far along a woman may be by the levels. My lab report says result: 8 flag: H Referance Range<5. Does anyone know what all this means? I am dying to know how far along I may be and my next gyne appt is not for awhile. Thanks.

mommyin2011 responded:
    i work for a lab...if you give me the test name, i can see a sample report and see how far along you are. When was ur last period?

Helpful Tips

Easing Early Pregnancy NauseaExpert
    For many women, eating a small snack every hour or two will keep nausea to a minimum. Almost any food will do, but nuts are a great choice, ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    41 of 56 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.