Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
    Pregnancy symptoms late period but negative test?
    Dev05 posted:
    So just after my last period is started noticing my breast were sensitive, hurt them to take a shower (at time my nipples felt tingly) well this week the symptoms seem more intense like my fatigue i cant even make it till 3 i seriously sit down on the couch and im out for at least a hour. (had routine blood test 3 weeks ago doc called me back today to tell me i was showing up anemia, witch i had with both my pregnancy). I also started noticing this week i could smell my neighbors across the street cigg smoke from just having the window open and i cant stand it! had some on and off low back pain mild cramping but on my right side between my leg and pelvic. I was spose to start my period on Thursday (jan 20) my periods are always on schedule. I went into Plan Parent Hood this morning and took a urine test witch came back negative. They told me to wait 2 weeks and re-test. I can i of had pregnancy symptoms this long (sore breast) and late period and still a negative test?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Dear Dev05,

Just in case you didn't see it, I posted a reply to This Question over on the Women's Health community.

Byroney

Helpful Tips

Easing Early Pregnancy NauseaExpert
    For many women, eating a small snack every hour or two will keep nausea to a minimum. Almost any food will do, but nuts are a great choice, ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    41 of 56 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.