HELP!!! PLEASE!!!
beckie_33 posted:
I'm not sure if I could be pregnant. AF showed up 11/3/11 and it was normal, I ovulated on or around 11/12/11 had sex 11/10/11 and again 11/13/11.

I had what I thought was my period again on 11/26/11 but it was very light to just spotting, nothing like normal. My boobs started to hurt around that time.

Again I had what I thought to be my period on 12/21/11 and it was the same. Light to just spotting, again not normal for me.

If I had an actual period on 11/26/11 I would have ovulated around 12/9/11. Because my boyfriend and I were traveling at that time and I wasn't feeling well we didn't do the BD.

My breast have not stopped hurting since Nov and everyday it's worse and I have to pee all the time. I haven't felt any nausea, had food adversions, or any sensitivity to smells.

I took a HPT yesterday and it was BFN but I didn't use FMU. I get up and pee about 3 times a night so i'm not sure exactly when to test.

I don't have insurance so going to a doctor right now for a blood test isn't something I want to do until i'm absolutely sure I am pregnant. I don't want to spend $75-$100 for a DR visit and then the additional money for a blood test if I don't have too. In todays economy money is precious.

Could I be pregnant??? This would be my first child so if anyone has any experience please share

hgreenwood7058 responded:
It is possible that you could be pregnant and you may be one of those people who don't test positive for a while on urine pregnancy tests if at all. Generally there are places like family planning or planned parent hood that may be able to do another test on you if needed where it wouldn't cost you an arm and a leg (most of those places are free) though I don't think they do a blood test. I would recommend waiting until the 21st of this month and if no AF then I would test again. If still negative then you should be seen by a doctor. Your body may just be changing and hormones may be off which would explain some of the symptoms. Or you could have an early pregnancy. Good luck and best wishes.

beckie_33 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Thanks, a friend of mine told me where I could go for free pregnancy testing but it's only on Tuesdays so i'll have to wait. It's the waiting that kills me. Patience isn't something I have when it comes to things like this.