Getting pregnant while you had your tubes tide
mjbland1979 posted:
I am 7 weeks pregnant and got pregnant while my tubes are tied. We are very excited and want this baby so bad, but I was told the baby implanted to high and right by my tube so I am at high risk at miscarrying and I am just so scared.. I don't know anyone who has been through this. I feel so alone and helpless. After my third c-section my husband and I decided lets get my tubes tide , but I have kinda regretted it so being pregnant now I am so excited but wish I did not have this complication..

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hugs. Thoughts and prayers your way that baby will do just fine. One positive that you can take away from this is that baby did not implant into the tube which would have been much much more dangerous for you.So although the baby implanted pretty high atleast there is still a chance for a healthy pregnancy. Hugs and best wishes.

mjbland1979 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
I know that would have been so much worse we are staying positive , but the only people I have met that got pregnant while there tube were tide ended in tubal pregnancy and I never thought their would be a bad place for the baby to be.. I am so happy she made it to my uterus