Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
    4 wks 2 days scary symptoms anyone relate?
    jessiekz posted:
    Hi I just took 2 tests got 2 pos but am having a scary symptom I am VERY dizzy and it feels as if my vision is all screwy. I took a test because I had an episode two days ago where I thought I was dehydrated and let my blood sugar get too low my fiancé said it looked like I was about to go into diabetic shock I was shaking confused he rushed me into a restaurant and after two glasses of pineapple juice the shaking stopped but I haven't felt quite normal since..... I don't know if thats just pregnancy or not. I was pregnant last year but had to have a medically induced miscarriage at ten wks because two u/s showed no heartbeat I'm very frightened by this weird symptom. I'm definitely nauseous and craving strange things from one moment to the next and totally exhausted. Has anyone else had the dizzy faint confused feeling?

scperdomo7 responded:
    With scary symptons like that, I would be calling your PCP or OB immediately and trying to get seen today, or at least pop in at a walk-in clinic.

I'm not privvy to all the ins and outs of Diabetes, but from what I do undestand, that isnt something you want to mess around with, right?

I would at least schedule an appointment to be seen, there could be a more serious underlying issue.

Helpful Tips

Do not forget: exercise is not optional.
    Exercising during your pregnancy will not only help you maintain a healthy weight, but you'll get loads of other benefits and have an ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.