Could she be pregnant? Please help
An_247448 posted:
Let me begin by stating that I made a poor judgment call this past weekend. Let's just say that I drank a little too much.

Before I get into the details of the occurrence, let me state that at no point did I have an ejaculation.

So I ended up having intercourse the other night and let's say I was having problems reaching an orgasm. During the encounter, I probably used about three condoms. I did not wash my hands after taking them off and putting new ones on. I am worried that pre cum sperm could have gotten on my hands and transferred to the new condom. Which in result, the sperm could have gotten inside of her.
I also, at one point put my finger inside of her for a couple of minutes.

She has already told me that she is on the pill. I also, never penetrated my penis inside of her without a condom. Also, I never ejaculated at all.

What is the likely hood that she could get pregnant? Every time I have intercourse, I tend to become paranoid about getting a girl pregnant. Please help!!!!

An_242764 responded:
This is the wrong board for this question. try the Could I be Pregnant board. This board is for women who are already pregnant.