Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
abnormal pregnancy results!
An_248362 posted:
here is my problem, i have a family history of members getting negative results on pregnancy tests both with bloodwork and urine tests. our doctor just keeps ordering the same bloodwork test and other hormone tests but i am still having all the same symptoms of being pregnant and i am also getting a belly bump and i am worried . my sister carried a baby to full term with no medical attention at all and still had a period as well the whole time she was pregnant. i am having a lot of that as well and having a period but it is not my normal and i am bleeding every two weeks very light for only a couple of days. i dont know what to do. can anyone help me? i think people think i am crazy but i am having a serious issue that i am trying to figure out.
tlkittycat1968 responded:
Can you ask your doctor for an ultrasound? If your current doctor won't give you one, maybe you can find one who will.
An_248362 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
have talked to him about that but he says that he will not order one becuase my insurance does not cover it unless they would see a positive test. i have also been to the hospital many times and cant get them to give me one also for my problems. i am so frustrated that i cant get anyone to listen to me. do they want me to have this baby at home maybe like my sister or just to not find out what is going on with me. my boyfriend is now at the point where he thinks i am lyeing about being pregnant becuz of all of this and the doctors not helping me. he knows my family history but his family doesnt and is whispering in his ear as well about stupid stuff. i just need help to find out what is wrong with me so very badly. i am worried that if i am pregnant that with no prenatal care that something will be wrong. i am also worried for my own well being if i am not pregnant what is wrong as well. i just have to many of the signs and symptoms of being pregnant to not be worried.

Featuring Experts

Sarah McMoyler, RN, BSN and mother, is the founder of McMoyler Method. As a specialist in labor and delivery nursing for more than 20 years, McMoyler ...More

Helpful Tips

'Tummy Time’ May Not Be NeededExpert
According to a recent article in Parents Magazine, a new study, published in May in the journal Early Human Development, suggests that ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.