Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
    Includes Expert Content
    32 weeks and scared
    shardai1 posted:
    am 32 weeks pregnant and last night i had braxton hicks contractions.when i woke up this morning i noticed that i had diarrhea. i have a very high risk of going into preterm labor because of a bicornate uterus. should i tell my doctor?
    tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Are you still having the contractions?
    Robert O Atlas, MD responded:
    Being a physician, one of the things I worry about most is a patient who has a high risk of preterm delivery who has some potential symptoms of preterm labor and does not call or come in and get evaluated.

    So, obviously, you should call!!! the worst thing is going and and coming home. It is not a big deal for us.

    I get most disappointed when a patient has been taught about the signs and symptoms and does not call.

    please contact your healthcare provdier and let them know.

    Helpful Tips

    Easing Early Pregnancy NauseaExpert
    For many women, eating a small snack every hour or two will keep nausea to a minimum. Almost any food will do, but nuts are a great choice, ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    41 of 56 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.