Preggers or Mono?
depressed_oregon posted:
I have been feeling nauseated for the past 12 days of 16. I started to feel tired, have no energy, vomiting/nausea 16 days ago the day after my period. I have no tenderness in my breasts, no fever, no aches or pains. I have been drinking lots of fluids and resting as much as possible,since I work. I usually sleep about 9 hours but when I wake up I'm still tired, the kind of tired that your body just wants to be a cat, lazy and doze all day. I have taken a pregnancy test earlier this week, but it was negative. Unfortunetly where I live all the doctor offices are closed until monday and I cannot afford to go to the ER.

mamaagain responded:
I, myself presented with the same condition after the birth of my daughter. Now the doc said with me it could be several things, anemia, depression, post pardum, or I was stuck in a rut. My advice, humble as it may be is: check your blood, go see a dreaded head doctor I only say this because I was both anemic and depressed and just stuck. Get out and walk: each day it doesn't matter how far just increase it everyday until you are at a comfortable distance. Then pick up the pace.Try that. If no go then schedule with a doc that sees your whole body. Maybe an internest