Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
    Morning sickness
    mommato2boys posted:
    I am about 8 weeks pregnant and for the past week or so I have been having a very hard time eating anything or keeping water down, this past couple of days have gotten worse, I am not able to keep much if any water down or eat. my husband thinks I should call the doctors and be seen, I have heard from a couple of people that there is much that can be done.
    I have tried almost everything the doctor has suggested for morning sickness but it doesn't seem to be helping. Any thought on what I should do?

Soccer responded:
    I was like this in my first tri. The doc said it is normal. When my second tri came around I was worse. He put me on nausea med. I love the med but it makes me so tired and when I get up I am starved. So I try not to take it. Instead I do plan ole coke with ice, and it works. I also try to eat what my body craves.

Helpful Tips

Is my GF pregnant?
    I was in foreplay with my naked gf wearing condom, after sometime i ejaculated then removed condom, then got dressed, after few minutes we ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.