Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
    PLEASE HELP! POSSIBLE MISSCARRIAGE??
    Surace2437 posted:
    Ok, i'm going to make this as simple as possible. In November 2, 2012 I had my copper IUD removed and was put on Lo Loestrin that same day. I started my cycle on Nov.5, 2012 lasted 3 days. December 5, 2012 it lasted only about 1 hour. I stopped taking my Lo Loestrin pills in December. I felt fluttering in my belling,in the last two weeks, and so i was convinced i was most likely pregnant. I had no cycle for January, until today which is January 23, 2013. I'm not in severe pain, just mild cramping pain. I'm set to see my doctor until Feb. 11, 2013. What do i need to to? Is this a possible Misscarriage? Or is it my body trying to regulate itself? PLEASE HELP!

mrscanterbury1 responded:
    it could be both things go see your doctor or go to a hostpital

Helpful Tips

Do not forget: exercise is not optional.
    Exercising during your pregnancy will not only help you maintain a healthy weight, but you'll get loads of other benefits and have an ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.