Help. Pregnant?
An_251128 posted:
Hi. My fiance and I had unprotected sex on March 16-17. Some day that weekend, and I just ended my period that day and put on my Ortho Evra patch (birth control). This week I started to get cramps like I am about to start my period but that wouldn't have been possible becasue I had my patch on. I have been extremely tired, and occasionally I will get this weird taste in my mouth. My breasts have become sore, but this happens to me often so I'm not going to use this as a symptom. The cramps though and my stomach feeling pain in it though is not normal especially since this has been going on for a few days none stop and I took off my patch yesterday because I figured I would see if my period came. I wasn't sure if it would be possible for me to be pregnant or not. I know it's proabably too soon for a pregnancy test at home but I took two one I took three or four days ago and it came up negative and then I took one today and it said negative as well. These were the equate ones from walmart the off brand of First Response. Please help me. I am extremely lost and not sure if I could possibly have gotten pregnant or I'm just having strange stomach aches.

Thank you.

Anu06 responded:
You can use Instant Pregnancy Test Kit at you home over 99%/EFF accuracy.This is a simple in-stream test and requires the device to be held directly into the urine stream.call me:011-23357326,09560506177
Email: home.check.new@gmail.com