Low HcG, anyone else?
Hopefulmomtobe posted:
Okay so my story is a litttle confusing! trust me my head is about to explode from all the different answers from different doctors.[br>So technically my last real period was March 11 2013, usually lasts from 3-5 days (don't remember how long) my partner and I have have sex quite frequently without a condom. We weren't trying to get pregnant but we weren't preventing it either. On April 8th 2013 I had what I thought was my period but it was rather light and short only lasting like 3 days at most. On Friday April 19th I started spotting brownish pinkish and had this feeling I was pregnant. That Saturday I did a First Response hpt and it came back positive but the second line was very very faint, so the next day I went out and bought a clearblue digital which also came back positive with the indicator saying 1-2 (which from my lmp I should be 6 weeks 3 days today 04/25/13) I had the pregnancy confirmed at the doctors with my HcG level only at 20, with spotting since the past friday, lastnight the 24th of April I went into the hospital and my HcG level came in at 19, but since lastnight my spotting has stopped and I still have no cramps. The Doctor at the hospital said its possible I could be in the very early stages of pregnancy but he highly doubts it.[br>Has ANYONE had their levels drop and go back up? Do you think it is a miscarriage? I have had 1 miscarriage about 2 years ago. I just wish I could have some peace of mind.[br>One sad Hopeful momma to be ):