Skip to content



Relevant Posts:
5 Surprising Benefits Your Plan May Include
Whooping Cough Vaccine in Pregnancy

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
what can I do when this is happening during my pregnancy?
tammy801 posted:
I had guess that I'm around 7weeks pregnant but than started to have pink spot til I drove up to the er than started to bleed a little,had a little cramp so the dr started to do a blood work,ultrasound which the sac is still there,what they had said my blood level is not up to 7weeks it only shows 4weeks,my cervix is low so they said I have to be on bed rest to see if my blood level would raise or not.which I'm not sure why its happening,the dr said they really can't do anything but just to wait,see so I'm really worried what can I do to keep this happening ?the dr diddnt even tell me if my baby gonna be ok or not which it make me so worried.

Take the Poll

Do anyone ever had this kinda problems ?
  • what can I do
  • why is this happening
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Sarah McMoyler, RN, BSN and mother, is the founder of McMoyler Method. As a specialist in labor and delivery nursing for more than 20 years, McMoyler ...More

Helpful Tips

'Tummy Time’ May Not Be NeededExpert
According to a recent article in Parents Magazine, a new study, published in May in the journal Early Human Development, suggests that ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.