I feel crazy...
Anon_166768 posted:
My grandma who was diagnosed with Alzheimers around 16 years ago has stopped eating and drinking, is in hospice, and is having some other issues. Every day I basically wait for my dad's phone call saying that she has passed, and I keep reminding myself that it will be a good thing. Whether I'm pregnant or not I am a very sensitive person. I'm in my first trimester, so I'm moody from that. A week ago I found out that I have hypothyroidism, and they said it could take up to two weeks of medication for hypothyroidism before I start feeling better, so there is extra moodiness because of it too. I feel like I am going crazy, seriously! I watched a movie that I didn't know was so say (Terms of Endearment) the other night. I bawled because it was a sad ending, and of course I got to thinking about Grandma and bawled even more. My son was in bed, and my husband was at a meeting; I cried and got myself so worked up that I actually threw up my supper. I work at a church with my family's pastor (the one who will officiate the funeral when it is time), and if a bunch of people keep asking me how Grandma is doing I'm going to lose it! Advice to help keep a prego lady from going insane would be greatly appreciated! How do you keep yourself sane during difficult times while you're pregnant?