Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
    Could I be pregnant?
    An_252736 posted:
    So about 2 weeks ago I gave my boyfriend head and after that about a half hour later we were beginning to have sex before he went inside me he realized he had started to put the condom on wrong so he switched it around. So the side tht was originally on his penis actually ended up In my vagina. Could I be pregnant from the sperm tht may have still been left on his penis that was transfered on to the condom? Or would it already be dead? Please help I'm so scared
    tlkittycat1968 responded:
    If you're referring to the sperm from when you gave your BF oral sex, that sperm was already dead.

    However, unless your boyfriend urinated after he ejaculated, there may have been sperm left in his urethra and that may have come out with any pre-ejaculate.

    Chances of pregnancy are still pretty low though.

    Helpful Tips

    Easing Early Pregnancy NauseaExpert
    For many women, eating a small snack every hour or two will keep nausea to a minimum. Almost any food will do, but nuts are a great choice, ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    41 of 56 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.