Skip to content


PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
Could I be Pregnant?
An_257597 posted:
I need to know if you can help me. I am a mom of two. Both my pregnancies were entirely different with both boys. lately I have been experiencing cramping on one side of my abdomen, sore/full breasts, major fatigue, face is breaking out, eating habbits changing, emotional rollercoaster, just that feeling I got when I found out I was pregnant with both boys. I took a test last Thursday and that came back negative. I am due for AF today. So far nothing, not even spotting. have the cramping. Is this usually when Implantation occurs also? could these be signs of implantation? With my first son I went in circles to find out I was pregnant. One night I took a test-neg. next morning test-pos. that day- two neg from doctor till I finally had a blood test and it was pos. I am worrying myself not knowing. my boyfriend and I do not use condoms nor am i on any birth control. we only pull out but how effective is that? and even if he pulls out in time can there still be that chance i can get pregnant? can someone please help me .
aileen83 responded:
Hi there, me and my hubby does not use anything during sex and he also pulls out and my daughter is almost six years old this year and I never got pregnant again. I think it really depends on a situation, as long as your boyfriend did not come inside you are definitely safe.
tlkittycat1968 replied to aileen83's response:
You are not safe even if your boyfriend does not come inside you. My husband and his ex used the pull-out method and that resulted in his son.

Featuring Experts

Sarah McMoyler, RN, BSN and mother, is the founder of McMoyler Method. As a specialist in labor and delivery nursing for more than 20 years, McMoyler ...More

Helpful Tips

'Tummy Time’ May Not Be NeededExpert
According to a recent article in Parents Magazine, a new study, published in May in the journal Early Human Development, suggests that ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.