Have you ever heard of that?
concernedparent101 posted:
Has anyone ever heard of a woman carrying a child in the womb for 2 years and the child and her are alive and well?

Not to mention being refused any type of prenatal care or source to deliver?

Amazing.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No. Impossible. Just think about how large your average two year old is.

concernedparent101 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Yes I do. I have two children and am pregnant with this one and now you have heard it as the truth. I thought about contacting Guinness about the duration and see if it qualifies and also that may give me the chance to be heard about this pregnancy.

I can not tell you the difficulties that come along with this duration. This was not my choice but due to negligent doctors. I have the proof and in desperate need of delivery. The complications at this point are very grey. I pray everyday about this and continue hope. Baby's heart is strong ad least I have a monitor for that.

I do not recommend anyone trying to do this it just happens I did not have a choice in the matter. I know how it may sound but it is the truth.

concernedparent101 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
It felt liberating to finally share this. Thank you for allowing me to share my experience with you. To finally be heard is something most take for granted. I don't.