Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
    does it sound like i am?
    An_220311 posted:
    my last period was january 17th. my lower back hurts really bad every now and then. breast a little sore, i dont have much of an appitie

gina111183 responded:
    have you taken a test??

Sn0wWhiteQu33n responded:
    symptoms of pregnancy:

A Missed Period

Frequent Trips to the Bathroom

Fatigue: Utter exhaustion

Morning (and Noon and Night!) Sickness, Nausea:

Sore (and Enlarged) Breasts:

Headaches

Food cravings or aversions

Mood swings

Cramps

Spotting

Nipple Darkening

Bloating

Constipation

Basal Body Temperature

Nesting: The urge to clean

A higher sexual urge

Dizziness, light headed

GigiSage replied to Sn0wWhiteQu33n's response:
    Pregnancy symptoms mean nothing if you are not pregnant. Those are all generalized symptoms that could easily be attributed to other causes.

The only way to for sure know if you are pregnant is either by ultrasound or pregnancy test. If you believe you are pregnant then you should take an HPT or make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test.

Helpful Tips

Do not forget: exercise is not optional.
    Exercising during your pregnancy will not only help you maintain a healthy weight, but you'll get loads of other benefits and have an ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.