Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
can you ovulate and get pregnant with elevated hcg levels?
thereseg86 posted:
I had a molar pregnancy and have been having my hcg tested every week and this week it went up slightly. (from 102 to 104.9) We have been really careful to use protection untill last week. I'm wondering if it's possible i could have gotten pregnant?
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful
hgreenwood7058 responded:
I am pretty sure that it is possible but you will need to keep watching the hcg levels and eventually if you do not have your period you should have your ultrasound sometime after 6 weeks. At 6 weeks 3 days is around the time your first see the heart beating. Not always but generally thats the starting point. This is what on of the OB/GYN's said to one of our patients when I worked with him last. I work with multiple doctors because I float between them so I pick up these things here and thre. Good luck and good preg vibes.

Featuring Experts

Sarah McMoyler, RN, BSN and mother, is the founder of McMoyler Method. As a specialist in labor and delivery nursing for more than 20 years, McMoyler ...More

Helpful Tips

Easing Early Pregnancy NauseaExpert
For many women, eating a small snack every hour or two will keep nausea to a minimum. Almost any food will do, but nuts are a great choice, ... More
Was this Helpful?
41 of 56 found this helpful