Skip to content


PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
um help me
ILoveMyFamily1998 posted:
Hi my name is Hannah i am 13 and a half and i have a funny/weird question. You see my tummy is getting a bit big like i ate thanksgiving dinner but the rest of my body is not, and my uh pee is a bit foggy and i use to get these little cramps or weird feelings in my tummy. This is what it looks like (I took this picture in the mirror and its just my facebook picture because i don't know how to work facebook that much) soooo the funny question is....... am i pregnant? (i have not taken a pregnancy test)
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful
scarolinarn responded:
Ok- first quesiton... Are you sexually active? If not, then you are not pregnant.

second question.... Have you started your menstrual cycle and if so when was your last one?
An_241965 replied to scarolinarn's response:
Have you missed your period yet?

Featuring Experts

Sarah McMoyler, RN, BSN and mother, is the founder of McMoyler Method. As a specialist in labor and delivery nursing for more than 20 years, McMoyler ...More

Helpful Tips

Think you MIGHT be pregnant? Please read this before posting
Hi folks! The members here and I have noticed we have been getting a lot of folks coming to this board asking " Could I Be Pregnant?". ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 17 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.