Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Aug 2010
marlow2208 posted:
Is there anyone else that just found out they are pregnant and are due in Aug? My EDD is 08.09.2010

AFP07 responded:
We're due date buddies!!!!! I found out a little over a week ago... 8/9/10 Rhonda

unknown responded:
I just found out that I was KU last week. My EDD is 8/13. I'll be right behind you girls!

Becka4prez responded:
I'm August 3 (but betting on Aug 5th, just a feeling) And a friend of mine is Aug 8 so she'll be right behind me! Fun!

vangielee responded:
My EDD is Aug 5th, but I'm hoping if he/she can wait to come out on my b-day Aug 12th :grin: !!!! but seriously..it doesn't matter... all i can hope for this pregnancy will come through this time :smile: , I had 2 miscarriages, last one this past April. I am bout 5 wks and 4 days far along, still long ways to go....BIG BABY DUST TO YOU ALL OF US LADIES! :smile:

livlaughluv responded:
I"M DUE AUGUST 7,2010 :grin: :grin: :grin: we're buddies!!!

Megkate3 responded:
I haven't had my first dr appt yet, but my tentative EDD is August 5, 2010!

mcelroy07 responded:
Aug 3rd here. I think mine is a little long, so I think it will be late July

texaslas responded:
My EDD is 8/4/2010. I found out last Monday. :smile: It's our first so we're super excited!

loclick responded:
I just joined and found out my EDD is 8/3/2010....first timer!!! :grin: super excited as is the DH....question...when are you Aug 2010 DD's telling your families???

lramsden responded:
i found out monday before thanksgiving.....which was really early cuz i was only a little over 3 wks! im due aug 4th!!! good to know i have some preg buddies! my hubby and I plan on telling both of our families(they dont even kno we were trying) on Christmas:)

mossyoakcowgurl responded:
I go to the dr the day after tomorrow but my EDD is August 5 h&h pregnancy ladies!!

AFP07 responded:
We're telling our family at Christmas...JUST like we did with DD...#2 is due four days before DD's 3rd b-day... :eek: This time, though, DD is wearing a t-shirt that says "I'm going to be a big sister!" Rhonda

mzcherries responded:
Not official yet but all the calendars say aug.5th or 6th. I find out for sure tomorrow... :wink:

hboissonneault responded:
Wow...lots of early Aug DD. I just found out the Saturday after Thanksgiving. My EDD is Aug 6th. I will find out for sure on 12/31 when I have my appt. How is everyone feeling? The only thing that is bothering my are the fact that my chest is so sore and they are growing so fast!! Other than that I am not sick or very tired (YET). We have already told everyone that we are close with (family and a few friends). The rest will find out when they can actually see belly.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Baby number one was born in September 2010 after a frustrating 13 attempts to get pregnant. We decided since it was so hard to get pregnant the first ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful