Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Fullness feeling
nsteve posted:
You would think this is my first pregnancy with all my questions, but today I started feeling a real full feeling in my lower abdomen. It just feels heavy and kind of bloated. I'm not constipated, its not gas and its not painful, just a weird feeling. Anyone? I'm around 5w 3d.

beetlejuic1 responded:
Yes, I am 8 weeks and I have that same feeling.. and this is my 1st pregnancy! lol

Angela03102 responded:
Yep, same here. I feel like I have a either a very bloated stomach and it's driving me crazy. I never felt this way with DS . For me, I honestly think it's more gassy though I'm not able to eat much without feeling sick :/

unknown responded:
Oh my goodness me too!!! I'm not sure yet, (i'm crossing my fingers though!!!!) I still have a week before my period is due but holy crap! I keep getting this dull burning sensation in the very middle of my pelvis, not all the time though, I also get some cramping as well in the same spot. I have noticed random, dull pains in the right and left (more so the right) sides of my lower stomach. It kind of feels like period cramps but, its not in the same place. The thing is, I sort of had a period in Dec. but it only lasted 3 days (mine always lasts at least 5 days)....I've been having a lot of other crazy symptoms like being over emotional and very strong food cravings. My boyfriend even asked if I was pregnant haha. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that has this weird, kind of uncomfortable heaviness feeling!

unknown responded:
You know Angela, I've been feeling the same sickness, it's a little better now, but a few weeks ago it was pretty awful. I would be starving and food would sound good but actually eating it, made me sick so I just kind of picked at my food.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Had my 1st son on May 24, 2009 after years of the doctors telling me that I would never have a baby. He is my life and my world. My EDD is November 25...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.