Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Wheres everyone from???
    Manda_B posted:
    Haven't seen this posted yet since I've been on here so I'm curious where everyone is from

I'm from Laurium Michigan, its an itty bitty town in Michigans Upper Peninsula
    peachyisthelife responded:
    michelleypito responded:
    I am from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    schoolforlife responded:
    South Alabama
    Stinamac responded:
    Lincoln, NE Go Huskers!
    DaleCDean29 responded:
    Phoenix, AZ, and still have seen no snow this winter its awesome!
    lisax4156 responded:
    I am in Las Vegas... being pregnant in the summertime is going to MAJORLY suck here in this disgusting sweltering heat
    lildscherry responded:
    Don't feel so bad about the heat, I live in Fargo, North Dakota, and i'm literally freezing my tah tah's off! I would KILL to be somewhere warm right now!!!
    jaxxyroo responded:
    San Diego, CA! I'll be nice and fat just in time for beach season, lol
    jenn1177 responded:
    New Jersey
    kamahri_n_me responded:
    Greensboro, NC
    Jennyhat responded:
    Smack dab in the middle of Florida in Polk County! I'm going to hate summer!
    mae1223 responded:
    Boston Ma
    UGAmomof2 responded:
    Northeast GA Want to talk about summer hot... The humidity will be crazy in the South.
    ck0307 responded:
    I am from Southern Maryland - just outside Washington, D.C.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Nicole (27), DH (32), DD (4) DD (1) due sometime in July with #3! Can't wait and am so excited to meet this one!

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.