Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

stomach noise??
    kjc777 posted:
    anyone else having stomach noises? im going to pay attention to mine closer, but i think it is mainly after i eat. but it is like light gurgling and squirting type noises. has to be kinda quiet to hear them. they sound like they are coming down low. makes me nervous because they are similar to my pre-period crampy tummy sounds. though i am almost 2 weeks late and have had 6 positive tests at home (a little obsessed) and good #s at the dr, im still paranoid! ugh, i drive myself crazy! anyway, wondered if anyone else's tummy's were singing to them? :pbpt:

kmsorrels responded:
    Mine has been making the gurguling noise too, after I eat. I dont know what it is but at least iI know Im not the only one now lol.

sunanmoon75 responded:
    Hormone cause the digestive tract to slow down a little which is why alot of preggos get constipated, your probably just hearing your food digesting, and a little gas for good measure LOL.

sosach responded:
    ha ha! mine does it all the time my daughter has started asking is that u or the baby making noises :sillygrin:

kjc777 responded:
    thanks for all the replies! i have started to notice a slowing down in the production dept with going #2. makes sense now. that's cute about wondering if it is you or the baby! haha. thanks everyone! :eek:

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Ricki, my husband is Jason. We have a daughter, Annabel. We have been TTC for 2 years. We had a miscarriage 7/31/08. We are now expecting a ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.