Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

stomach noise??
kjc777 posted:
anyone else having stomach noises? im going to pay attention to mine closer, but i think it is mainly after i eat. but it is like light gurgling and squirting type noises. has to be kinda quiet to hear them. they sound like they are coming down low. makes me nervous because they are similar to my pre-period crampy tummy sounds. though i am almost 2 weeks late and have had 6 positive tests at home (a little obsessed) and good #s at the dr, im still paranoid! ugh, i drive myself crazy! anyway, wondered if anyone else's tummy's were singing to them? :pbpt:

kmsorrels responded:
Mine has been making the gurguling noise too, after I eat. I dont know what it is but at least iI know Im not the only one now lol.

sunanmoon75 responded:
Hormone cause the digestive tract to slow down a little which is why alot of preggos get constipated, your probably just hearing your food digesting, and a little gas for good measure LOL.

sosach responded:
ha ha! mine does it all the time my daughter has started asking is that u or the baby making noises :sillygrin:

kjc777 responded:
thanks for all the replies! i have started to notice a slowing down in the production dept with going #2. makes sense now. that's cute about wondering if it is you or the baby! haha. thanks everyone! :eek:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Since I was 16 I had thought I would never have kids. The one thing I wanted more than anything was to have a child. I struggled with this for so long...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.