Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Morning Sickness Comes and Go
DanKB102 posted:
Hi Everyone, 2nd time Mom here. I am 7 weeks along and have a question. Is it normal for morning sickness to come and go? Yesterday I felt horrible during the day. Today, I feel pretty ok. Is that normal or a sign that something is wrong? Not that I love feeling miserable everyday but, in a strange way it is comforting to know that feeling yucky is normal and a good thing. I need some reassurance here. Thanks!

lizhf2003 responded:
It's definitely normal. And it may be starting to subside for good! All sorts of symptoms can come and go. No worries!!

Sab217 responded:
Completely normal. :lightsmile: I've only been getting it in the evening... every other day. I didn't really have any with my first so I'm crossing my fingers this doesn't last!

SLCastle responded:
Totally normal. I'm experiencing the same thing. I finds that it depends on how tired I am and what I ate. If I get a ton of sleep and eat bland food all day long I do better. But that combo rarely happens.

sunanmoon75 responded:
it's happening to me right now, I felt fine yesterday, today i can't breath without feeling nausea :pbpt:

JulieC74 responded:
:smile: Hi, It's definitely normal! I am a first time mum and was really worried initially as I had symptoms, then they seemed to stop. However, the sickness came back with avengeance and I had to get meds as I was feeling so low and not eating/drinking enough. People on this site were lovely in reassuring me xxx

DanKB102 responded:
Thank you all very much for reassuring me that this is normal. It is funny how I blocked out all of my symptoms with my 1st child and I feel like a 1st time mom again. Thanks again!!!

Melissa30134 responded:
Lurking. . . I posted one other time about this but try lemon drops candy or any lemon flavored hardy candy to help with the nausea. I even ate lemonade flavored dumdum suckers and they worked!

ledwellh responded:
Mine comes and goes also. When it hit it hits hard. The thing i found that helps the most is ground ginger root. You can get it with the vitamins at walmart for 4.00. Helps alot. :lightsmile:

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Nykole, this is my second pregnancy. I have a 19 month old baby girl named Marlie. I am due on Dec 31, 2010.

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.