Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

RED DYE #40
AbbeyCalvinMosesBoom posted:
HI Everyone - I am still trying to figure some things out. I am so new at this that I rell like an idiot with certain things. Has anyone heard about not having Red Dye #40 in their pregnancy? Also, what about "diet" drinks? Thanks, Toni

N3NITA responded:
about the red dye I have no idea but drinks me personally I gave up all kinds I only do the good ol H2O and natural juice drinks!!!!

kjc777 responded:
it depends on how picky you wanna get. if you read the book "skinny bitch, bun in the oven" you will get scared into eating only fresh fruits and vegs and all natural everything. all the food colorings are bad and are bad for kids too. the fake sugars in diet pop have a higher glycemic index than regular pop does, and the chemical concoction it takes to make those fake sugars is very bad. but if you are already used to it, it can be hard to give up. i drink a cup of caffenine free regular coke every now and then, but try to stick to fresh juices and water. good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kaylani I am 20 years old, my boyfriend (Sam) of almost 41/2 years is 21 and we are expecting our first child on September 5, 2010. We are ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.