Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

LUSH Bath Bombs.......safe?
KellP20 posted:
Anybody know if it's safe to use LUSH bath bombs or any other kind of bath bombs during pregnancy? A friend of mine told me her ob didn't want her taking baths at all when she was pg, but I love soaking in the tub with my bombs and reading a good book. Do I need to give this up for a while? TIA!

KBratt responded:
I actually read it is good for your skin. Keeps you hydrated. But the water has to be below 100 degrees. www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-take-hot-baths-while-im-pregnant_1245313.bc :grin: HTH!

KellP20 responded:
Thanks so much! That's very helpful! I was worried because that's my favorite way to relax.

MizzCoreta26 responded:
I took baths all through out my pregnancy especially towards the end, trust me they help when you start having contractions sparadocially and I did them with bath salts or bubbles all the time.

kseals responded:
I took baths when I was pg with DS, just not hot hot bath water. I've been thinking about a bath lately since my back is hurting.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I have a 3.5 year old daughter and we got the biggest surprise of our life this Mother's day, I am pregnant!!!! We were not planning to have a...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.