Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

LUSH Bath Bombs.......safe?
KellP20 posted:
Anybody know if it's safe to use LUSH bath bombs or any other kind of bath bombs during pregnancy? A friend of mine told me her ob didn't want her taking baths at all when she was pg, but I love soaking in the tub with my bombs and reading a good book. Do I need to give this up for a while?

TIA!

KBratt responded:
I actually read it is good for your skin. Keeps you hydrated. But the water has to be below 100 degrees.

www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-take-hot-baths-while-im-pregnant_1245313.bc

HTH!

KellP20 responded:
Thanks so much! That's very helpful! I was worried because that's my favorite way to relax.

MizzCoreta26 responded:
I took baths all through out my pregnancy especially towards the end, trust me they help when you start having contractions sparadocially and I did them with bath salts or bubbles all the time.

kseals responded:
I took baths when I was pg with DS, just not hot hot bath water. I've been thinking about a bath lately since my back is hurting.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful