Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

LUSH Bath Bombs.......safe?
    KellP20 posted:
    Anybody know if it's safe to use LUSH bath bombs or any other kind of bath bombs during pregnancy? A friend of mine told me her ob didn't want her taking baths at all when she was pg, but I love soaking in the tub with my bombs and reading a good book. Do I need to give this up for a while? TIA!

KBratt responded:
    I actually read it is good for your skin. Keeps you hydrated. But the water has to be below 100 degrees. www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-take-hot-baths-while-im-pregnant_1245313.bc :grin: HTH!

KellP20 responded:
    Thanks so much! That's very helpful! I was worried because that's my favorite way to relax.

MizzCoreta26 responded:
    I took baths all through out my pregnancy especially towards the end, trust me they help when you start having contractions sparadocially and I did them with bath salts or bubbles all the time.

kseals responded:
    I took baths when I was pg with DS, just not hot hot bath water. I've been thinking about a bath lately since my back is hurting.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Gina(30) DH(35) 2 furry babies, m/c 4/2007,we are expecting TWINS! EDD 2/03/2012 Green Team

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
    Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    58 of 80 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.