Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Question about new Boards
Pamela11703 posted:
Did we lose our signatures? and my profile pic is not showing, does anyone know how to upload it again? Thanks!
Dorothea_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Pamela,

Yes I'm afraid we've lost our signatures. I'm not sure whether there is a plan to bring them back, but I'll see if I can find out.

I see your picture now, do you? It may take a while to show up due to replicating across servers.

Hope this helps and welcome!

Pamela11703 replied to Dorothea_WebMD_Staff's response:
thank you Dorothea, I went back to profile page and uploaded the pic again. Okay about the signature... hopefully they bring it back.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and DH have been married 2 years and are expecting our first :)

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.