Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

? for the Moderator
    mtlmayhem posted:
    Good morning,

Just curious: when we reply to a post, how long is it supposed to take to show up on the main exchange page? I can see I replied to the INTRO post, when I am within the post, but on the main page, it hasnt recorded my reply as of yet...

Are there still kinks in the system being worked out or will this be the norm?

thanks,

Andrea

Dorothea_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi Andrea,

There can be up to a minute's delay for your post to show up. Sometimes you might have to refresh your browser page, also.

There is a list of things the engineers need to address and I believe this is on it.

Glad you found your way here!

Dorothea

Dorothea_WebMD_Staff replied to Dorothea_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Also I should have noted that right after you post your reply and the original is on the page, there is a link at the bottom right corner of that post that lets you View Your Reply right away, at least it has worked right away for me!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a wife, mother of a 18 month old bubbly boy, and a veteran. I am about 13 weeks pregnant with my second child. I exercise everyday to avoid the m...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.