Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

? for the Moderator
mtlmayhem posted:
Good morning,

Just curious: when we reply to a post, how long is it supposed to take to show up on the main exchange page? I can see I replied to the INTRO post, when I am within the post, but on the main page, it hasnt recorded my reply as of yet...

Are there still kinks in the system being worked out or will this be the norm?

thanks,

Andrea

Dorothea_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Andrea,

There can be up to a minute's delay for your post to show up. Sometimes you might have to refresh your browser page, also.

There is a list of things the engineers need to address and I believe this is on it.

Glad you found your way here!

Dorothea

Dorothea_WebMD_Staff replied to Dorothea_WebMD_Staff's response:
Also I should have noted that right after you post your reply and the original is on the page, there is a link at the bottom right corner of that post that lets you View Your Reply right away, at least it has worked right away for me!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 21 years old. My boyfriend Kent (23) and I have been together for alittle over two years. We're completely crazy about eachother! A y...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.